Registrations have officially opened for the third edition of the Nouryon (formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals) Imagine Chemistry collaborative innovation challenge. Within this challenge, Nouryon is looking for organizations such as startups, scale-ups, suppliers and research groups but are welcoming anyone who has relevant ideas.
For this edition, Nouryon is looking for solutions in the following area’s:
- Sustainable bio-based surfactants for everyone (in partnership with Unilever): Novel bio-based, non-hazardous surfactants, as well as building blocks for new surfactants
- Performance-boosting nanoparticles: Small-particle solutions that can make customers’ products more sustainable, durable, and/or functional
- Sensing in demanding chemical environments: Innovative sensing solutions to help Nouryon’s chemical processes approach 100% resource efficiency
- Label-free chemistries: Products with ingredients that require no chemical warning labeling that can safely and simultaneously control interface and fluid properties
- Pushing the frontiers of chemical innovation: An open challenge for innovative ideas on developing more sustainable chemistry
The submission phase is from January 8th until March 8th. If you are interested in joining the challenge, go to Nouryon’s website by clicking here.