Clean Tech Delta and our partners Future Mobility Network and the Green Village would like to invite you for our event!
The Future of Mobility offers sustainable accessibility, especially in cities. But how do we make our cities Future Proof? During this event we will tackle challenges and solutions offered by innovations for the Future Mobility in Cities. Innovations as smart charging, hydrogen vehicles and Intelligent Transport Systems. In a program with inspiring speakers, a panel discussion and innovative showcases, you will see and hear everything about it at the terrain of Fieldlab Green Village.
Program (Start:14:00. Walk in: 13:30):
- Opening and Welcome. (Fred van Beuningen)
- Keynote Urban Mobility (Willem Snel, &Morgen)
- Keynote Future Mobility & Energy (Daan Wilms van Kersbergen, Eneco)
- Panel discussion (o.a. Erik Jongenotter, Witteveen & Bos // Alwin Bakker, Future Mobility Network // Rolf Bastiaanssen, Bax & Company)
- Introduction the Green Village (Serge Santoo)
- Drinks & Possibility for guided-tour the Green Village.
- (ca. 16:45)
By public transport
Coming to The Green Village by public transport is easy. Just take the train to Delft Station. From there you can take one of the following busses to TU Delft campus.
Bus 69 (direction Technopolis), exit at ‘Sport & Cultuur’
Bus 40 (direction Rotterdam Centraal), exit at ‘Sport & Cultuur’
Bus 174 (direction Rotterdam), exit at ‘Sport & Cultuur’
The Green Village at TU Delft campus is easy to reach by car via the A13 motorway, taking Exit 10 (TU Delft) and following the Parking sign ‘Sports / Building 23-29’. You can park your car for free in one of the parking lots surrounding The Green Village.