Royal Vopak is the world’s leading independent tank storage company. They operate a global network of terminals located at strategic locations along major trade routes. With a history of over 400 years, and a strong focus on sustainability, Vopak ensures safe, efficient and clean storage and handling of bulk liquid products and gases.
Vopak is looking for solutions in the following three fields:
- Sensors: operational data, Internet of things solutions, remote sensing for valves and pumps
- Blockchain: lower transaction costs, transparency of the supply chain
- Big data applications
- Robotics for cleaning and inspection of the tanks: non-man entry tank cleaning (robotics)
- Terminal for eyes principle: broad automation opportunity – for example fibre optics
- Productivity of truck loading base
- Energy management systems
- Quantitative measurement of emissions – truck loading, tanks, pipelines equipment
See the buyer profile for more information.
How to participate?
The Meet the Buyer event is invite only. Start-ups and scale-ups are subject to certain criteria as well as a review process in order to qualify. Matched companies will have one-to-one meetings with Vopak.
Contact Tara van de Lagemaat by sending an email to email@example.com or contact your regional SCALE-UP partner.