On the 12th of October, Clean Tech Delta and the Municipality of Rotterdam will organise a Meet-the-buyer event with the Port of Rotterdam, Vopak and Milgro. Innovators from all over Europe will get the opportunity to meet these corporates to pitch their innovations. Do you have an innovation that suits their need? Follow the instructions and sign up below!
The corporates are looking for the following innovations:
- Circular and bio-based initiatives (e.g. for chemicals and fuels)
- Renewable energy (e.g. wind, solar, geothermal and other)
- Hydrogen and other electrification technologies.
- Battery containers (e.g. for inland vessels)
For more information click here
Wastelab’s demand applies to innovative processing technology in general, but in particular to the following waste streams, where no high-quality alternative is currently available in the Netherlands:
- Contaminated films and laminates (packaging composed of multiple materials / plastics); these are currently incinerated for energy recovery.
- Small toxic waste; waste containing chemicals that are harmful to health and the environment. The waste contains, for example, lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium or organic solvents.
- Green waste; generally this is composted, but there are emerging technologies to extract raw materials/ nutrients. Currently, the Wastelab is looking for solutions for waste flowers.
- Organic residual flows and fruit and vegetables; often these find their way to fermentation plants, but alternative technologies may extract nutrients and enable more value recovery. This includes processing technologies for sludge streams from the food sector.
For more information click here.
How to participate?
The Meet the Buyer event is invite only. Start-ups and scale-ups are subject to certain criteria as well as a review process in order to qualify. Matched companies will have one-to-one meetings with the Port of Rotterdam, Vopak or Milgro. Please note that the deadline for subscription is at the 3rd of September.
To indicate your interest and to register, please contact Tara van de Lagemaat by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your regional SCALE-UP partner.
This project is powered by the EU fund Interreg North Sea Region