On behalf of the CCU program you are cordially invited for our next workshop on April 7th at the Science Tower in Rotterdam. If you are interested please let us know through our registration form.
In this edition, hosted by Fred van Beuningen, we will focus on the role of negative CO2 emissions in the energy transition. We have invited 4 guest speakers that approach this topic from various angles.
- David Vermaas from the TU Delft will discuss the possibilities for CO2 capture from the ocean.
- Micha Hes will share the opportunities of negative emissions for AEB Amsterdam.
- Mark Preston Aragonès from Bellona will explain the Principles for negative emission accounting.
- Christaan Gevers Deynoot from South Pole will tell us more about Carbon Credits and how this can stimulate CDR.
During the workshop we are ready to address your questions. We will also enable discussions in order to synthesize different perspectives and identify synergies between current challenges and the required solutions.
You are welcome from 14:30 onwards. We aim to start around 15:00 and finish with the official program at 17:00. There will be an opportunity to network and discuss any ideas you have for CCU in our region during the drinks and bitterballen afterwards until 18:00.
- Date: Thursday, April 7th, 2022
- Time: 14:30 – 18:00
- Language: English
- Location: Science Tower, Marconistraat 16, 3029 AK Rotterdam
- Registration: Please sign up via the registration form